- Controls the pace of the offense
- Finishes at the rim with contact
- Shoots it well from the 3pt line
- Very competive on the defensive end
- Can create off the the dribble for himself
- Physically strong
- Defensive awareness off the ball
- Limited passing ability when creating for teammates
- Ball-handling needs improvement
- Average athlete
Adam is a combo guard that can shoot the ball well on the catch. He can get into the lane and finish at the rim using his strong frame. He does show glimpses of being a great two way player. He does need to work on being more engaged on the defensive end of the floor off the ball but when he is locked in, he can guard anyone in front of him.
USA Basketball - July 26-28, 2019 - Colorado Springs, CO
Has a nice feel for the game, likes to put pressure on the the defense getting into the paint. Has no trouble finishing through contact.
USA Basketball - Oct 11-13, 2019 - Colorado Spring, CO
Shot the 3 ball well on C&S opportunities in the half-court and transition. Also, looked comfortable shooting the ball out of PnR action as the defender are going under the screen. Competes on every possession, strong, quick and athleticism is rapidly improving.
Nike EYBL Stats 2019:
22.0 PTS || 4.1 REB || 2.1 AST || 1.2 STL || 40.2 FG% || 38.0 3P%