- Solid rebounder
- Finishes well at the rim.
- Shot blocker - he attempts to block every shot in his area
- Plays with a high motor
- Mid-range jump shot
- Running the floor - surprising considering his high motor
- Seems to drift on offense and defense
- Needs to improve his footwork on the low block
- Lateral quickness needs work as well
Aundre Polk is an athletic and high energy post player. The best part of his game is his ability to offensive rebound to create second-chance opportunities for his team. He finishes around the rim with his soft touch. His energy on the defensive end shows due to his effort in trying to block every shot. Polk likes to shoot the mid-range jumper quite often, it is imperative he becomes consistent in making those shots to expand his game.
Nike EYBL - April 26, 2019 - Atlanta, Ga
Long and athletic big that blocks shots and can finish above the rim. Has decent touch around the rim.
Nike EYBL Stats 2019:
3.6 PTS || 2.4 REB || 0.3 AST || 0.1 STL || 0.4 BLK || 41.8 FG%