- Rhythm shooter from the perimeter
- Slasher from the wing
- Can shoot it over the top of smaller defenders
- Has good length to disrupt passing lanes
- Trys to do too much at time
- Needs to improve his overall shooting stroke
- Defensive ability at times - takes bad risk
- Not athletic
Cameron Brown is a long wing that finds his success at getting to the rim. He can get going when shooting from the perimeter, especially off the dribble. Brown will be best at playing off the ball, shooting off the catch and attacking the basket with straight line drives. He can play out of control at times and that typyically gets him in trouble.
Bob Gibbons - 5/17-19/2019 - Suwanee, GA
Very long-player he plays well off the ball. Slasher likes playing off the right-wing. Exceptional rhythm 3pt shooter off the dribble.
2019 Nike EYBL Stats:
8.2 PTS || 2.4 REB || 0.9 AST || 0.8 STL || 0.4 TOV || 42.9 FG% || 29.0 3P%