- Sneaky athlete
- Versitle on the perimeter
- Rebounds and likes to push in transition
- Can exploit the mis-match on the interior and perimtere
- Creates well for himself off the bounce
- He is not always engaged with the game
- Jump-shot is streaky
- Needs to tone up is body
- Settles for bad shots
Tip-Off Classic - Atlanta, GA - 4/19/2019
A long-armed wing that can create off the dribble well, gets to the line and can punish smaller guards. He likes to operate at the elbow where he can make one move and get his shot off. Not a great athlete but athletic enough to hang and get his shot off in the lane.
NBPA Top 100 - Charlottesville, VA - 6/11-14/2019
Big guard that can create off the dribble, likes to get in PnR action and uses body position to get to his spots on the court.
Georgia Elite 8 Tip-Off Classic - Powder Springs, GA - 11/9/2019
Seemed out of it the entire game, was not aggressive and didn't look to impact the game at all. Was reluctant to shoot the ball. He looks injured!