- Can attack downhill on right to left or left to right crossover
- Has a solid form on his jump-shot
- Plays under control
- Plays the passing lanes well for deflections and steal
- Needs to improve his overall ball-handling - not a lot of wiggle
- Doesn't look to find teammates when his shots not there
- Poor shooter from the 3pt line
- Mid-range needs to improve - with his size he could feast in that area
J'Vonne Hadley is a slashing wing. He has the ability to create straight-line drives by using the crossover. He likes to use his off-hand and frame as a shield between the ball and defender. In transition, he can get downhill in a hurry and finish at the rim. However, it is important for Hadley to work on his ball-handling abilities because once a scouting report is done they'll take his crossover's away. He has good form on his jumper but needs to work on not rushing his shot when he's open.
Nike EYBL - Emerson, GA - 4/27/2019
Gets downhill in transition, knocked down a few 3's from the perimeter. Has made a couple of decent passes but overall not a great passer. His best skill is getting his defender off balance and making a straight-line drive to the rim.
Nike EYBL Stats 2019:
9.4 PTS || 4.3 RBS || 1.4 AST || 0.6 STL || 41.4 FG% 26.9 || 3P%